Want to eat healthy at home? Here’s a recipe from the Kombat Cookbook to support you in your fitness journey while away from camp. Meals at Kombat Group are expertly crafted to give you energy during training as well as the proper balance of nutrients to meet your goal. Let’s eat!
- 1 lb ground chicken
- 2 tablespoons sliced shallot
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped spring onion
- 1 tablespoon coriander leaves
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons roasted rice powder (brown rice flour is a better choice!)
- 2 tablespoons ground Thai chilly
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 2-3 tablespoons fish sauce
Fresh cabbage, green beans, parsley, sliced radish & cucumber.
How to do
Cook the chicken with 2 tablespoons lime juice in a pan over moderate heat and stir until done. Meanwhile, cut all the other ingredients and make it ready to use. Once the chicken is cooked, add it into a mixing bowl with sliced shallot, spring onion, mint leaves, brown rice powder, Thai chiles and fish sauce previously prepared. Mix all well and adjust chile and fish sauce as per your taste.
Serve with fresh vegetables on the side and enjoy your meal!