Kombat Krav – Self Defence
Many self-defence techniques are easy to learn and can be extremely useful in case of an assault.
This course teaches you how to defend yourself against armed and unarmed attackers.
What is it?
Kombat Krav is the name of our unique self-defence training program. The word “Krav” is borrowed from Krav Maga which is the famous close combat self-defence system of the Israeli army. It aims at the immediate neutralization of the attacker by targeting vital points of the body such as genitals, carotids or eyes. It focuses on occasional weapons like sticks or batons as well as on the typical weapons like knives and firearms.
Kombat Krav uses techniques of the traditional Krav Maga and combines them with elements found in MMA and Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu (BJJ), which resemble much closer a “street fight” scenario. Knowing BJJ techniques can give you the upper hand in a ground fight even against a larger and heavier opponent.
Another crucial element of self-defence is the ability to effectively strike, punch, elbow, knee and kick. As part of our Kombat Krav program, you will practice two striking sessions daily: Muay Thai and Western Boxing.
Why do it?
Our course teaches you to defend and protect yourself from common street attacks by using a variety of simple but very effective techniques and dirty tricks. Kombat Group is the ideal place to train in various combat sports for physical conditioning and striking power.
Our training helps you to achieve both an ideal physical as well as mental state to face a dangerous situation. The main goal is to evoke an instinctive response (flinch) to defend yourself from sudden aggression. This kind of response is called “weaponizing the flinch”.
By coming to Thailand to train in our Kombat Krav course, you will not only gain strength and skills but also self-confidence. A straighter body posture and an air of confidence will automatically make you a less likely target.
Watch the testimonials of our guests
You will learn
- How to use both open hand and closed fist strikes to stun an attacker
- How you can escape from chokes, grabs and bear hug attacks
- How to stand back up quickly and safely
- How to use dirty tricks and nasty strikes to disable any attacker with severe pain
- How to defend attacks with weapons like sticks or batons
- How to handle multiple aggressors at the same time
- How to handle knife attacks in the safest way
In our BJJ and Grappling classes you will learn:
- How to fall down safely and stand up quickly
- How to submit an opponent with chokes and levers
- How to escape from bottom positions
- How to manage a top dominant position
In our striking classes you will learn:
- How to punch properly, fast and hard with knock out power
- How and where to elbow with power to cut and stun your attacker
- How to knee with power and skills (A powerful knee straight to the groin will drop any attacker!)
- How to put leg breaking power into your kicks
- How to drop any attacker with a combination of strikes, hitting them before they hit you!
- Muay Thai or Boxing Gloves
- Muay Thai or Boxing shorts
- Groin guard
- Gi, belt and rash guard
- All necessary training equipment can be either rented or bought at our Kombat Gear Shop.
To receive more information fill out the form.