Kombat Group Thailand
The Muay Thai Training Camp in Thailand with more...
Western Boxing Gym, BJJ, Martial Arts, Fitness Classes and
Weight Loss Programs That Really Work!
Latest News from our Blog
Our Combat & Fitness Courses
Muay Thai Training Camp
Kombat Group Thailand is one of the biggest Muay Thai training camps in Thailand. Founded by champion fighter Christian Daghio, the camp has successfully trained fighters, athletes and enthusiasts for over a decade. With our Thai team of Muay Thai champions, active fighters and instructors, we offer a strong knowledge and understanding of this combat sport in our Muay Thai Classes.
Muay Thai Training Classes
Western Boxing Classes
Weight Loss Classes
BJJ and MMA classes
Functional Training Course and Fitness Classes
Yoga Classes are fun, relaxing and informative
Krav Maga Training
Our guest's training & fitness success stories
The facilities, trainers, accommodation and training have exceed my expectation... a "MUST COME" recommendation for anyone keen to learn martial arts, lose weight or train as a competitive athlete.
– Adrian, Singapore
I feel my 10 weeks at the camp has pushed my "reset button" and I feel a few years younger than before!
– Dan, Australia
I would say... just do it. Jump in feet first and bring a positive attitude. You will be amazed not only at the results in your body, but in your mental state as well.
– Toby, Australia
I stayed at Kombat Group for 5 months (with some breaks) and I left 26 kg in their rings.
But this is only the beginning...
– Vika, Russia
Be inspired by our SUCCESS STORIES
Combat Fitness Promo Offers & Training Deals
Latest Camp News
- Traditional Thai massage & holistic therapies now available at Kombat Group
- Kombat Group Athlete Andrea Altomani Return’s to the Ring for a Muay Thai Match at Boxing World in Pattaya
- Pro Boxing Fight in Bangkok For the Kombat Group Thailand's Athlete Michael Whitehead
- Visit Kombat Group's New Gear Shop
- 2017 May 7th : Serhii from Ukraine Wins MAX Muay Thai Fight by Knock Out
- The year starts with a victory!
- The Champion of Kombat Group Christian Daghio Scores Another Win at Pattaya Boxing World!
- 2017 August 15th: Christian Daghio Fights for the International WBF Boxing Belt
- Christian's Seminars "Clinch: Techniques and Physical Preparation" start on June 11th
- Christian Daghio defends Muay Thai WKL World Title
- 2017 March 1st : Christian Wins Boxing Fight by Knock Out in Thailand
- Christian Daghio: Time Line of a Champion