Muay Thai, Boxing and Combat Sports Training, Cross Training and Weight Loss Programs at Kombat Group Thailand camp & resort in Pattaya
Our training courses, facilities & services include:
In our optimal location for training and relaxing, Kombat Group Thailand offers combat sports training, self-defense, fitness classes as well as weight loss programs with proven results; Our fighting sports training includes Muay Thai, Western Boxing, Muay Thai Boran, BJJ, MMA and Krav Maga, with Cross Training and Yoga in our fitness classes. Our highly effective Weight-loss Programs combine combat sports training, functional training and an individualized nutritional plan to give you results.
We are a family-friendly all-inclusive training and fitness camp located in the East Coast of the Gulf of Thailand, on the outskirts of Pattaya City and next to a lake.
Latest News from our Blog
Our Combat Sports & Training Courses
Muay Thai Training Camp
Kombat Group Thailand is one of the biggest Muay Thai training camps in Thailand. Founded by champion fighter Christian Daghio, the camp has successfully trained fighters, athletes and enthusiasts for over a decade. With our Thai team of Muay Thai champions, active fighters and instructors, we offer a strong knowledge and understanding of this combat sport in our Muay Thai Classes.
Western Boxing Gym
We are the only Boxing Camp in Thailand where athletes can train, sleep, and eat all under the same roof.
Our instructors follow the same training system used in the famous Filipino school where Manny Pacquiao started his career.
Weight Loss Program
Our all-inclusive weight loss program is designed to reduce body fat, improve health and increase fitness. Whatever your starting point, expect results in only 10 to 14 days.
BJJ / MMA / Grappling
Improve current skills or learn new ones in the close combat martial arts with specialized instructors. BJJ, MMA and Grappling skills are learned through individual tuition and regular sparring contests.
Functional Training & Fitness Classes
Functional Training, Tac Fit, Cardio MMA and Yoga are just some of the mediums that we use to improve cardiovascular fitness and strength training.
Yoga classes will help you gain a more flexible and strong body by improving your structural alignment and stability.
Techniques are easy to learn and use, and also extremely effective in case of an attack. During the course you will learn the tactics to help you combat both unarmed and armed attackers.
Our guest's training & fitness success stories
The facilities, trainers, accommodation and training have exceed my expectation... a "MUST COME" recommendation for anyone keen to learn martial arts, lose weight or train as a competitive athlete.
– Adrian, Singapore
I feel my 10 weeks at the camp has pushed my "reset button" and I feel a few years younger than before!
– Dan, Australia
I would say... just do it. Jump in feet first and bring a positive attitude. You will be amazed not only at the results in your body, but in your mental state as well.
– Toby, Australia
I stayed at Kombat Group for 5 months (with some breaks) and I left 26 kg in their rings.
But this is only the beginning...
– Vika, Russia
Be inspired by our SUCCESS STORIES
Combat Fitness Promo Offers & Training Deals
Latest Camp News
- Serhii from Ukraine Wins by TKO against Algerian fighter at MAX Muay Thai in Pattaya
- Traditional Thai massage & holistic therapies now available at Kombat Group resort
- Kombat Group Athlete Andrea Altomani Return’s to the Ring for a Muay Thai Match at Boxing World in Pattaya
- Pro Boxing Fight in Bangkok For the Kombat Group Thailand's Athlete Michael Whitehead
- Visit Kombat Group's New Gear Shop
- 2017 May 7th : Serhii from Ukraine Wins MAX Muay Thai Fight by Knock Out
- The Champion of Kombat Group Christian Daghio Scores Another Win at Pattaya Boxing World!
- 2017 August 15th: Christian Daghio Fights for the International WBF Boxing Belt
- Christian wins his 7th World Championship and Reveals his Muay Thai Training Regimen!
- Christian's Seminars "Clinch: Techniques and Physical Preparation" start on June 11th
- Christian Daghio defends Muay Thai WKL World Title
- 2017 March 1st : Christian Wins Boxing Fight by Knock Out in Thailand