Christian has had over 200 fights and trains at the camp every day. For him, boxing is not just A sport and the gym IS not JUST A business. This is his passion and way of life.
CHRISTIAN'S FIGHT RECORD:
- 2017 Muay Thai World Champion WKL - title defense
- 2017 WBF International Boxing Champion
2016 Muay Thai World Champion WKL
- 2015 ABF Boxing Champion - super middleweight
- 2015 Asia Boxing Champion WBA PABA - light heavyweight
- 2014 Muay Thai Champion at the Windy Stadium
- 2012 Muay Thai World Champion, WMF PRO
- 2012 Muay Thai World Champion, WTKA
- 2011 Muay Thai World Champion, WMF
- 2010 Muay Thai World Champion, WMA
- 2010 Debut fight in Western Boxing
- 2010 Muay Thai Boxing Champion at the Fairtex Stadium in Pattaya, Thailand
- 2009 Professional fight debut in MMA
- 2009 Asia Open WAKO Thailand Title
- 2008 Muay Thai Boxing Champion at the Fairtex Stadium in Pattaya, Thailand
- 2007 Muay Thai Boxing Champion of Thailand (the first European fighter to win the competition)
- 2005 Muay Thai Boxing Champion at the Fairtex Stadium in Pattaya, Thailand
- 2004 Muay Thai Boxing Champion at the Thepprasit Stadium in Pattaya, Thailand
- 2003 Muay Thai Boxing Champion at the Thepprasit Stadium in Pattaya, Thailand
- 2003 The first Italian to fight at the King's Cup of Thailand in Bangkok
- 2002 First Italian to fight and win at the famous Lumpini Stadium in Bangkok
- 2001 Pro Muay Thai Boxing World Champion
- 2000 Pro Muay Thai Boxing European Champion
- 1993 Professional debut
CHRISTIAN HAS WON THE FOLLOWING WITH THE ITALIAN NATIONAL TEAM:
- Bronze Medal at the World Championship in Caorle, Italy
- Bronze Medal at the European Championship in Pafos, Cyprus
- Bronze Medal at the European Championship in Mosca, Russia
FIGHTS IN NUMBERS:
Our gym was set up by Christian Daghio, a professional athlete and the current WBA PABA Asia boxing champion, ABF boxing champion and 6 times Muay Thai World Champion. Originating from Italy, he moved to Thailand at 21 years of age to pursue his dream of living and training as a professional Muay Thai fighter. Back in the 90's life at a traditional Muay Thai camp was very different. Living conditions were basic and the lack of internet meant that his home and family really were far away.
After ten years of living as a boxer in Thailand, he decided to create a camp of his own in order to provide other foreigners a place where they could train and feel at home, plus a future for himself. He started small at the gym where he was training but after a few years the camp became so popular with foreign fighters that he decided to rent a house and build very own gym.
Christian has had over 200 fights throughout his career. He continues fighting as a professional boxer and trains at the gym every day. He is always happy to make suggestions for improvement and to help explain the different techniques taught during the training sessions. For him boxing is not just a sport and the gym is not just a business. This is his passion and way of life.
In 2014 the gym was relocated from the busy centre of Pattaya to the more rural and relaxed outskirts of town. The new camp is much bigger and better in many ways but it is imperative to Christian that the camp maintains its friendly family atmosphere. There are no big egos at our gym – just a like-minded, focused group of people that enjoy training together.