Kombat Group exclusively offers you the opportunity to become certified as an instructor in Muay Thai, Muay Thai Boran, Krav Maga and MMA. which certification do you want?
Muay Thai Instructor Course
The topics covered during the course range from basics techniques, extending to those skills required for training professional. The Instructors course is divided into: basic (topics 1 to 6), intermediate (topics 7 to 12) and advanced (topics 13 to 18).
SYNOPSIS OF TOPICS:
- Explanation of the basic Muay Thai basic fighting techniques
- Practice of the Muay Thai basic fighting techniques and sparring (how to do it and how to teach others to do it)
- Training with Pad, with Muay Thai teachers
- Pad training for professional Muay Thai athletes
- Clinch techniques training with Muay Thai experts fighters
- How to explain Clinch techniques for Muay Thai fighters
- Ram Muay - Explanation of his values for Thai people and development
- Sports massage before of the match
- Warm up before the match
- Bandaging and application of vaseline on the face
- Explanation of how to wear the Monkon and expected behavior of the athlete wearing it
- Sporting behaviour
- Muay Thai regulations
- Scoring during a Muay Thai fight
- Movements in attack and in defence in the ring
- Presence at the corner during a Muay Thai match (including the massage between rounds)
- Evaluation of the score, watching a match from outside
- Evaluation of a team's behaviour in the corner, watching a match from outside
There will be the opportunity to bring would-be instructors to the stadium, to fit them in the corner of our competing athletes and also for them to evaluate other matches from the outside. Their work will be assessed according to their evaluations.
This is a course for educating instructors that will be capable of training students with a range of experience, from beginners to professionals. The final assessment of your Instructor skills will be assessed in Bangkok at the headquarters of the WMO. Once passed successfully you will have attained the Diploma od Muay Thai Instructor which is internationally recognized.
MUAY THAI BORAN INSTRUCTOR COURSE
This course has been created to offer the opportunity for everyone to experience this ancient art of Muay Thai Boran. Kru Yai has been a student of Mr. Yodthong for over 10 years and he has acquired the knowledge, skills and techniques of this little known version of Muay Thai.
The course is divided into three principal sections:
- Beginners: For those who wish to learn the basic techniques of Muay Thai Boran Mae Mai.
- Intermediate: To be able to use a range of techniques in combination, as in true fight and implement the techniques of defence from the various attacks.
- Advanced: To have complete knowledge and understanding of all the techniques of Muay Thai Boran, even those unknown to the Western World.
KRAV MAGA INSTRUCTOR COURSE
Krav Maga Instructor Level I Course is for experienced martial artists who want to learn Krav Maga Tactical Combatives curriculum and become Certified Krav Maga Instructors.
Self Defense Instructor Level I Krav Maga Tactical Combatives.
The Krav Maga Tactical Combatives Krav Maga Instructor Course will be held at Kombat Group Thailand. You will complete 6 days training under hosts Krav Maga Thailand.
Who is the Krav Maga Instructor Course for?
The Krav Maga Instructor Certification Training Course is for experienced martial artists who have a minimum of 2 years martial arts experience in a striking orientated martial art, such as Krav Maga, Karate, Taekwondo, Kung Fu, Muay Thai, Kick Boxing or other Hand To Hand Combat or Combatives Self Defense system.
You must have at least 2 years recent training.
Upon completion of the Krav Maga Instructor Certification Course you will be graded to Krav Maga Instructor Level I in our Krav Maga Tactical Combatives Self Defense System. You will have full knowledge of the Krav Maga Combatives System and you will be able to instruct people in our Krav Maga system.
On the Krav Maga Instructor Course you will learn the Krav Maga Techniques up to Krav Maga Instructor Level I the following topics:
- Krav Maga Strikes both open hand and closed fist strikes to stun any attacker.
- How you can escape from Chokes, grabs and bear hug attacks using Krav Maga.
- Krav Maga weapon attack defense and disarms, you will learn to defend yourself from baseball stick club attacks, self defense for Knife Hold Ups and Knife Threats.
- Krav Maga Gun Disarms for disarming and removing weapons from pistol and long gun threats.
- Krav Maga ground fighting survival. How to defend yourself when on the ground and get back to standing position.
- Modern Defensive Tactics from Krav Maga and other premier Self Defense methods how to deal with Pre Fight situations.
- How to avoid and escape street attacks. How to talk an attacker out of attacking.
- In addition to our highly rated Krav Maga Instructor Training program we also incorporate tactics and technique from other World Class self defense systems, Hand To Hand Combat and Military Combatives modern Combatives as inspired by the original WWII Combatives of W.E. Fairbairn.
- Krav Maga Fight training sparring incorporating kickboxing sparring and training.
Krav Maga Instructor Course training has been accessed and approved by World Champion Muay Thai Pro Fighter Christian Daghio.
Gerry Nolan Krav Maga Instructor, British Combat Association Instructor, 4th Dan Mugendo Kick Boxing Self Defense Instructor will instructor all modules on the Krav Maga Instructor Training Course.
When you successfully complete and pass the Krav Maga Instructor Certification Course you will be able to teach the Krav Maga Tactical Combatives Self Defense System. Upon Instructor course completion when you pass the course you will receive your Krav Maga Instructor Level I Certificate in the Krav Maga Tactical Combatives System from Krav Maga F.I.S.T. Krav Maga Fight International Self Defense Training.
MMA INSTRUCTOR COURSE
Kombat Group is the only place in the world where you can find the three most vital aspects of MMA under one roof:
- Muay Thai - Thai fighters/trainers can teach their national combat sport
- BJJ & MMA - we have fully qualified instructors of both disciplines
- Western Boxing - coaches/fighters from Philippine' school of Boxing, one of the best in the world!
The supervising instructor of the course is the 5-time Muay Thai World Champion and current WBA PABA Asia Boxing and ABF Champion Christian Daghio. Our experienced instructors, each within their various disciplines, will teach the essential components of their arts that you require for MMA. Having fought as a professional in Muay Thai, Western Boxing and MMA, Christian is fully aware of which skills are required from each of the Martial Arts and will enable you to combine them into the close combat sport of MMA. Sign up for the Kombat Group advantage and enroll with our instructors, who are/were all professional athletes themselves.
The course is divided into three levels:
- Assistant Coach (2 weeks)
- Coach (3 weeks)
- Instructor (4 weeks)