Yoga Teacher Training at Kombat Group with the Yoga Academy for Life and Learning
Kombat Group is expanding our instructor courses to offer Yoga Teacher Training (YTT)! We’re partnering with the Yoga Academy for Life and Learning to train and qualify competent yoga teachers who will teach yoga correctly and joyfully in various settings. The one-year foundations course is based on comprehensive knowledge and longtime experience taken from yoga, health, and physical training in general.
The YTT program guarantees you holistic, personal, and professional development on your path to becoming a yoga teacher. It takes 13 months in total and consists of 300 lessons (1 lesson = 45 min). We offer 2 parallel training groups, one on Saturdays from 9am-3pm and the other on Tuesdays from 9am-3pm. Click here for the general schedule for all training days. Subjects covered include asana practice, asana theory, anatomy and health care, planning lessons and courses, philosophy and history, pranayama, and meditation.
After you met all the graduation requirements and passed all exams you will receive a certificate of a Yoga Teacher with 300h of training according to the quality standards of the Yoga Academy for Life and Learning.
The following personal qualifications are important for a successful completion of the YTT program:
· Minimum age: 20 years;
· You are interested in yoga in combination with teaching;
· You want to learn more about yoga and all its facets, about health, the human body and mind, about learning, teaching and designing lessons, and also about yourself;
· You enjoy supporting and advising other people;
· Willingness to engage in self-reflection and personal development;
· Openness to bring your knowledge to the group and to have an exchange of your own experiences;
· Readiness for learning and personal responsibility for your own learning;
· You are able to attend all the scheduled lessons on Tuesdays or Saturdays, to have additional time to deepen your own yoga practice and your knowledge through self-study, and to prepare for lessons and exams.
Previous knowledge or teaching experience in yoga are beneficial.
The YTT is directed by Dr. Friederike Fahr of the Yoga Academy for Life and Learning who has worked many years as fitness trainer and instructor and now brings together her knowledge and experience in yoga and pedagogy to design and offer innovative and first-class trainings to guide and support people on their path in yoga and life.
The cost for the teacher training of the year 2017/18 is 70,000 THB and includes:
• Participation in the training lessons (300 hours) according to the program description
• Teaching and learning materials
• Examination fees
For more detailed information about the teacher training program including course content, timeline, and assessments, visit http://www.academy-yoga.com/
The registration deadline is February 26, 2017.